The Ultimate Transformation Challenge Blog

Only at Fit for Life in Marlboro, NJ

Friday, July 10, 2009

Women day 68, Sat July 11th

Hi women! I am so proud of all of you that have stuck with this. I know some of you wish you had lost more weight by this point. Be careful what you wish for. The challenge isn't over yet. Things will be changing up on Sunday and you will start seeing more changes in your body and weight. I have lost only around 5 pounds so far. I know that my body has changed, though. I definitely see more muscle and I am wearing smaller sizes. I see that in a lot of you as well. You are getting compliments from people about how much weight you must have lost. The fact is because you are eating the right foods in the right amounts you are able to put muscle on. Please get your weight to me before your LAST cheat meal. Love ya, Jody

10 comments:

  1. VERY NICE MITIVATIO NAL SPEECH JOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I MUST STILL BE SLEEPING

    HI CARB DAY
    BOXING/UPPER BODY

    GREENS/SHAKE

    GOING TO A BBQ PARTY TODAY PACKING
    1 CONT EGG WHITE SALAD
    2 GRILLED CHICK CUTLETS
    BAG OF STRING BEANS
    2 BAGS OF CELERY STALKS
    5 SLICED CUKES

    ILL STAY STRICT - NOT SURE WHAT THEYRE OFFEREING

    137

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY THE WAY - WE SAY "HAIR" LAST NIGHT
    FREAKIN FANTASTIC SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. lo carb

    3 hard boiled eggs, 1 yolk, 2 cucumbers

    lite tuna salad ( about 1/2 cont) with ramaine lettuce
    1 tbsp almond butter
    grilled chicken salad, with 1 tbs olive oil, and vinegar
    will have 30g harmonized protein later tonight

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8:00 strawberries, 1/2 banana w/ 1 tbs peanut butter
    10:00 1/2 container shrimp
    1:00 1 container meatballs, 20 almonds, 2 mini cucumbers
    5:00 1 container pork, raw veggies

    My last cheat meal is tomorrow!!! Psyched for phase 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo carb day

    almonds (15g)
    1 1/4 cont grilled chicken
    peppers onions
    1/3 avocado
    1 ezekial tortilla
    large salad
    1 cont flank steak
    1/2 container grilled turkey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, i think you were still drunk from your night in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, hope Nicholas enjoyed his birthday and you enjoyed your final cheat meal! I am psyched for phase 3 too. I'm actually tired of feeling like crap after my cheat meal.

    ReplyDelete